View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 06:23 PM   #105
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
yep; I believe it (the margin part).
I need to just cut out soda altogether. hell, only a few a week it's not like I'd miss it etc.

I probably just need to re-calibrate what i'm eating etc.
If i can make 1 recommendation to you it woyld be this:

Dont worry about cutting calories or changing anything right now.....if you want to "re calibrate" , install my fitness pal and just

Track and input EVERY SINGLE thing you consume. Do not try and cut back. Just look at the data for a few weeks.

Then, assess how to cut back....AFTER the initial period of just logging everything like a diary. Once you get in the habit of logging everything, changing your diet and trimming back little bits here and there is far, far easier

Hell, even if you do nothing but jyst honestly log everything for a couple MONTHS before you attempt to cut calories...it WILL help
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.