Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 09:05 PM   #3817
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Speaking of DUMB! Halloween Kills - absolute CRAP! Next they are doing Halloween Ends - rolls eyes
Played out horror franchises such as Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th, Child's Play, Scream etc need to be put to rest (ditto on the sci fi franchises like Alien and Predator or Terminator or Star Trek) just beyond played out and adds absolutely nothing remotely new or original.

And don't get me started on Star Wars but I get it. $$$$ is the name of the game and I am all about that but it'd sure be refreshing if Disney actually specialized in quality original shows/films featuring some substance for once instead of the endless amount of assembly line / safe by the books shit that they've been shoveling out to the masses for decades for know (thanks a lot Kevin Feige & Kathleen Kennedy !

Batman has definitely been done to death, but IMO Matt Reeves' The Batman was such a refreshing & entertaining / unique take on the Caped Crusader.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.