View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 10:48 AM   #6174
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I’m still waiting to go on a cruise that was scheduled in May. I think it’s going to be a while before I can reschedule it. If they do open them back up, there’s going to be a huge backlog of people like me that want to reschedule their cruises as well as people wanting to book new ones.
If Pfe really has a 90% vaccine, the cruise lines will be back in business strong. I think some of them have lost capacity by scuttling some of their older ships, so it'll be a while before their stock gets back to breakeven on my purchase prices, but I'm tempted to buy more this week when we see a little pullback from today's exuberance.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.