View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 10:43 AM   #6173
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
This is where the math can be cruel. I was down roughly 70 percent on my cruise line stocks. They rose 35 percent and now I'm only down 60 percent. But hey, it's still a big win.

I'm kicking derrieres and taking names today. I just held a lot of my most embattled stocks and even added a little to some of them over the past six months. Today is a great, great day.
I’m still waiting to go on a cruise that was scheduled in May. I think it’s going to be a while before I can reschedule it. If they do open them back up, there’s going to be a huge backlog of people like me that want to reschedule their cruises as well as people wanting to book new ones.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote