View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 08:21 PM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Naked Chef
Let me say this. It's really hard to listen to something when your reading a thread, or a response to a thread. So, I didnt really listen very carefully. So . I know enough to know that if you have to ask a question about getting a female into bed, your a loser. It doesnt matter who you are, or how much I know about you. Just get the girl drunk, that'll get her into bed fast.
That's a good way to introduce yourself to a bulletin board, make fun of somebody that everybody likes and then tell an adminstrator to shut up...

You don't go to a party and immediately teabag all the guys then tell the host to go F themselves, do you?
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.