View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #234
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
There are a lotta things I've done in prison to keep myself outta harm's way. I avoided getting shanked on numerous occasions but I won't go into details. One such incident in the prison yard involved a small horse, forceps, and two large men named Reggie and Tyrone. But that's neither here nor there.

You are lucky I wasn't in there, prag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
The real question: would anyone lick Clark Hunt's asshole if he brought us a Lombardi Trophy?

No.... no way. I'm nobody's bitch...Not even Clark Hunt's...although I spend hours each day pondering his organization's shortcomings....and metaphorically get rammed in the ass for doing so. Ahh shit, maybe I am Clark Hunt's bitch. We all are. But I don't want to be anyone's bitch. And I wouldn't lick his bungholio.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.