View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #230
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
But........you're a prison bitch.....? Never a desperate scenarios call for desperate, out of the ordinary measures type of thing?

There are a lotta things I've done in prison to keep myself outta harm's way. I avoided getting shanked on numerous occasions but I won't go into details. One such incident in the prison yard involved a small horse, forceps, and two large men named Reggie and Tyrone. But that's neither here nor there.

The real question: would anyone lick Clark Hunt's asshole if he brought us a Lombardi Trophy?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.