View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 11:25 AM   #90
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
At one point, Mecca was pointing to the Packers as an example of how the Chiefs should’ve rebuilt their defense.

good times!
In fairness, the Packers defense did look like it had done a complete 180 for most of the season.

Then the 49ers just physically manhandled them. I still can't quite figure that one out. Clark is a monster and the Smith's aren't pussies.

Had to be a LBer issue that I just never cared to dig into. How a team that had gotten premier play by their front 4 most of the season was just ground into a fine powder like that, I'll never understand.

Then again, Rodgers bitching up on the game 3 drives in didn't help them. Man he looked real old, real fast. I understand that his overall numbers looked fine, but Rodgers played them right out of that game in the 1st half.

I mean the Packers DID give up 6 fewer points/gm than they did in 2018 and went 13-3. It's hard to say they didn't do a damn fine job rebuilding that D.

The problem is that they still don't seem to think they need to do anything to address the offense...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.