View Single Post
Old 09-24-2023, 10:09 AM   #855
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurroundedByMorons View Post
So hard to watch. I know there is no NFL team in the state, but how long before fans get so apathetic they no longer show up/care. I am really close. It is soul sucking bad.
Its time for Ferentz to go. Both of em. I realize Iowa could get worse but they are in mediocrity and he really doesnt care. You can block the way you could years ago so their system isnt near as effective as it used to be. Add in Brian Ferentz and this is what you get. Iowa will probably go 8-4 or 9-3 but they still wont be good and wont have a chance to beat teams with good offenses.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.