View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 06:51 PM   #118
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Rodgers. But for maybe two more seasons? Not much more than that. So they have to seriously consider drafting an eventual replacement for Rodgers, right? Because it's basically right around the corner.
Sure, Rodgers is capable of putting up two good seasons, and it's not like he's particularly injury prone.

But I'll Belize it when I see it.

I think the dude has checked out of serious football. Sure, he may sell some tickets but I will be shocked if the Jets get two full seasons of top 10ish QB play out of him
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote