Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 12:21 AM   #225
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I wish I could say "Yes" but I can't.

DC is in a big transition right now, which *I* believe is wrong because they're finally getting to the point where they've carved out their center of the comic book universe.

Too many itchy trigger fingers.

That said, I found Danny Elfman's score to be far more subtle than I expected. He's usually so bombastic, which makes me question if there was a guiding hand behind him (not Williams but Johns & Company). Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a "bad" thing, just a little different for him.

My opinion is that they should continue on this trajectory, with Ben Affleck as Batman, and have Matt do his thing, separately, with Jake.

This film really worked for me and I think it would be a mistake to break up this cast and not continue with these stories.
If and when WB does another Superman film I hope they get Sam Raimi to direct. He nailed SpiderMan 1&2. IMO, if they can convey the same sentiments that Raimi depicted in Spidey then it's a giant step in righting the ship.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote