View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 08:01 AM   #386
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
If that is really a picture of you, that's bullshit behavior on his part, and I believe it's also a bannable offense. You should report it to a moderator.

It doesn't matter if posters disagree with each other, and it doesn't matter if posters hate each other. That's one reason anonymous message boards exist: so that people can post all of the political bullshit they want without it spilling over into real life. If one member posts personal information about another poster, that is WAY over the ****ing line, and it needs to be dealt with.

KC Native: Is Rabblerouser is making this up, or did you really do something this disgusting?
He really actually did something that disgusting. It's not the most egregious breach of privacy he's made on this board, either.

Hell, my full name is in his custom user title.

That's KC nitwit. It's how he rolls.

And the mods haven't done anything because I guess they don't care. So I just put him on ignore. The only time I see his posts are when someone quotes him.

You could report him, but it wouldn't do any good. Mods have their thumbs up their asses.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.