View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 07:58 AM   #385
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
It's a picture of me that he stole off my fb while cyberstalking me in his tranny getup.

Seriously.

That is actually me...and KC nitwit is actually obsessed with me, and he actually crosdresses and frequents gay bars.
If that is really a picture of you, that's bullshit behavior on his part, and I believe it's also a bannable offense. You should report it to a moderator.

It doesn't matter if posters disagree with each other, and it doesn't matter if posters hate each other. That's one reason anonymous message boards exist: so that people can post all of the political bullshit they want without it spilling over into real life. If one member posts personal information about another poster, that is WAY over the ****ing line, and it needs to be dealt with.

KC Native: Is Rabblerouser making this up, or did you really do this?
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.