Thread: ChiefsPlanet Single Game Ticket Super Bowl
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 09:01 PM   #26
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I'll be in Miami too. Any tips on getting tix, please post here. I'm wondering if we could get a last minute deal on any. I'm afraid not though since this will be the best matchup in years.

Also, if you guys are down there and are going to a specific sports bar, post that here as well. We'll be down at South Beach.
tickpick.com is about the cheapest. They have no fees, they charge the seller 10%... 5-7 days out are typically the best prices.

Ebay also has some deals, but only buy actual seats, not the a seat in the section broker ads. Make sure the seller is long term with good feedback.

I've done both the last two years, thank God I don't have to sell them this year...

Last edited by IowaHawkeyeChief; 01-20-2020 at 09:07 PM..
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.