View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 08:33 AM   #43
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Sounds like you accomplished more in your last 10 years than most people do in a lifetime. The human brain is a weird thing, clearly you have a very powerful one, but it's starting to short circuit. So strange, wish we could understand it all better.

I'm sure you'll still find plenty of ways to enjoy retirement. Congrats, it was clearly well earned!
I grew up dirt poor in Springfield Missouri. I quit school the day I turned 16. Only have a GED. That's it. I do have 96 college credits but never bothered with getting a degree.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote