Thread: Other Sports Iditarod
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 01:02 PM   #30
pew pew madafakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I read somewhere that it got tangled in the dog harness.

This says that he got a penalty for not gutting it properly: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-ti-rcna142373 Per the article, they apply the penalty if they think he got a competitive advantage by not gutting it properly. I'm not sure why killing a big animal could possibly be a competitive advantage in any way. It seems like something you would want to avoid.
Maybe fresh meat or blood in their nostrils? I bet it works like a husky PED. Barry Bonds used to slaughter meeses before games. So there is some science to it.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.