Thread: Chiefs WTF is with the defense?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 10:06 AM   #470
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I don't understand this modern need to speculate and comment on athlete's relationship status.

Not picking on you specifically, I've done it too I suppose in the past.

It's just none of our business.

I guess it's the crackpipe of social media.

But it's weird and it's intrusive and it's unhealthy of us.
I don't read a lot of social media because I don't care about people's personal lives for the most part.

But the producers are driving the behavior as much as the consumers, especially guys like Matthieu. He posts a lot of stuff on social media. A lot of stuff. So it's only natural that people follow it like a reality TV show. He invites this level of scrutiny when he exposes so much of himself publicly.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote