Thread: Chiefs WTF is with the defense?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 10:00 AM   #468
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR View Post
I was interested to hear Spags’ interview today. Although, it felt a lot like watching Bob in 2017/2018. He made a comment about not everything being perfect, and thought (paraphrasing) that if they didn’t give up that last touchdown, they would have felt ok about their performance. Especially with the offense they have (I.E holding the opposing team to 24 points should be enough).

He again went down the Grandpa Bob path, and explained that as long as the critical plays are made towards the end of the game, that’s all that really matters.

I’m not one to take much from coaches interviews, and it wasn’t all bad...but this one left me a little concerned.
Spags is NOT Sutton. At all.

It's coach speak. No good coach is going to throw his players under the bus.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.