Thread: Video Games Games That are Hard as Hell
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 09:53 PM   #10
On one quarter

I like those old retro games that are difficult too.

I like Williams arcade games because they are so hard. robotron 2084, Joust, Defender, and Sinistar are very unforgiving. there's tons of ports for those. the NES port of Joust is the hardest. Robotron is great because it randomizes stages. no 2 games of robotron are the same.

the hardest game I beat on NES was Nobunagas Ambition.

BITD, i thought The Immortal was the hardest game. I couldn't get past level 3
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.