Thread: Video Games Games That are Hard as Hell
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 08:28 PM   #4
Veteran

Man, I still remember how much of an accomplishment I thought it was when I finished Zelda 2, Link to the past. I got that game for Christmas and I swear to god I spent months and months on that.

Finishing Final Fantasy 6 was probably the most fun I ever had playing a console game. This was all back before you could look up the hints and cheats online. You had to figure shit out on your own. Man, that game was fun.

Wizardry 8 was another one I spent wayyyy too much time on. I remember playing the first one on the NES and I swear I never made it past the first floor of the first dungeon. What a pile of shit that one was, but Wizardry 8 and Crusaders of the Dark Savant were phenomenal time sinks.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote