View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 10:47 PM   #549
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
This is how I feel, we do not know how to play as a team, especially on defense. We have no transition game when they do miss most of the time. It's early in the season, we have time on our side for now.
Self will get it figured out. He always does. I’ve just accepted that as a given and I refuse to overreact to how we look before January (whether we look good or bad).

He’s mixed the lineup up a lot so far. He’s figuring out what works and what doesn’t.

By conference play, we’ll see a lot better continuity.

The good news is that he has the pieces for an elite squad this year. Considering the talent he had to work with last year, the team way overachieved.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.