View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 12:28 PM   #113
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Do the Duck boats even have Life Preservers or vest? It really seems to be a high mortality rate even considering the storm conditions.
Yeah, they are small and strapped to the ceiling.

I figures I'd need like 3 to get my large ass to float.

My wife and I are really aware people. We always check everything out, hech my wife is always packing and has turnicates and shit, its weird, a little too serious sfor me to be honest. Now the one we were on didn't have plexiglass sides so if shit hit the fan I would have been out the window and either get to the branson belle or the little island they go around out in the water.

Had I been out on that thing I would have been communicating with the driver and captain in that situation. I'd be shocked if those people didn't have the life vests on. I think the main issue is that they couldn't get out. And if you did you are going to be pushed near a giant paddelwheeler.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.