View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 11:27 AM   #1652
and the point is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red
I don't think she is a whore. But I do question whether or not she is she(poster-kirstie)

That is.... Until she follows Simplex's request to take a pic. next to a monitor with CP on it.

It'll take more then a PM from her saying: "What? I am real?"
Sorry. I will never give that kind of ammunition to be used against me again. But...since you all worked so hard at finding a picture of my mother and couldn't...I will give you this...

http://www.myspace.com/lindatynes (her maiden name)

I feel safe in doing that since her myspace is set on private and the only picture you can possibly mess with is her default.
kirstie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkirstie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkirstie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkirstie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkirstie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkirstie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkirstie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkirstie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkirstie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutkirstie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about