View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 10:01 PM   #234
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Facebook was amazing until the olds got on it. The old days of Facebook were perfect.

Twitter is great because it is what you make of it. If there is a bunch of horse shit on your feed the fault is yours and only yours. Twitter has so much funny, interesting, and informative stuff every day. Great community. Great way to expand your social and professional network as well.
I agree. You have to spend the time and work to refine on the feeds for social media. I use social media a lot. News, niche stuff, Chiefs news. Arrowhead South doesn’t exist without Facebook. We are now putting together a global network of grass roots Chief fans. That doesn’t happen without Facebook.

I have very few people talking politics on my feeds. I never discuss politics or religion on social media.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.