View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 09:47 PM   #233
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I've determined I'm not wired like most folks. I'm way happier, even in 2019, than I was working my 2300 hr project based job in internal audit.

There is something real about getting actual things done. Compounded wholly by the fact that it is mine, I'm way happier. Is it healthy? No probably not, especially since I do a bunch of it at night so I can be with my family. But while this might not be physically healthy, where I was wasn't mentally healthy. Especially looking long term.
Hey man if you are healthy and happy that is what counts. Not for me but I know people just like that.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.