View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 11:45 AM   #7
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I actually think Ford is the type of player you'd hand a deal out to. He relies on speed. That's what NFL defenses these days are all about.

Whether his body can hold up, I dunno.
Agree with that. I think its probably too radical for a team to say it would never hand out a big time second contract to a player, but damn we have been burned by the Berry and Houston contracts. I'm cautious regarding Ford, but I really like what I see from him. And I don't think he's an injury prone guy like some here do.

I just don't see how we get out of the Berry contract. There is just too many years and dollars left on it. At least with Houston you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.