Thread: DAT vs Conley
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 11:43 AM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Conley is a guy you really like having as your 3 or 4 wr on a rookie deal, but turns pretty quick when you've gotta start paying him.

I'd imagine you could draft another Conley in round 3 pretty much every year.
I think you can, sure.

But some NFL GM's are going to see him as a big long-strider with a nice top end like N'Keal Harry. Harry's looking like he's put himself firmly into the 1st round, maybe even approaching the top 10 so somebody's going to convince himself "well I can get Harry's measurables with experience...."

Hell, I'm not sure they're wrong, to be honest. I think Harry's gonna get overdrafted and I don't like his fluidity. But he's also just physically stronger than Conley will be; maybe more of a Dez Bryant type.

But yeah, I don't think it's smart to pay to keep a guy like Conley. If you can't find/develop him with this offensive staff, there's something amiss.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.