Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 04:18 PM   #306
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I think I'm still about two episodes behind on Picard, but so far I like it. I was prepared to hate it, partly because I really decided that Discovery was mostly crap. But Picard has been steady. I might change my mind if they start with the holo-deck or time travel nonsense. And I'm not sure what I think about the Legolas character yet, but we'll see how he turns out.

By the way, are we to assume that 7-of-9 died in that last firefight? Because I'm just assuming they ended that scene the way they did to allow her to come back at some point. Kinda like Ziva in NCIS . . .

I assumed that Seven slaughtered her way out of there and went back to being a ranger.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.