Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 04:50 AM   #219
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
But what i didnt seem to get is why the sexy witch got her power back after helping. Was there something i missed or the universe just said **** it that was nice have your power back?
The Witcher is one of those series that you just have to accept it....a master level director would have created a scene to explain it in about 2 minutes. That's not going to happen here...haha.

Like the scene in the finale where they are easily 2-3 miles away from the city...but the guards are on them by horseback in 10 seconds.

But I still like it...ridiculous warts and all. Just dont ask too many questions...like that stupid training device with the swinging rocks...any moron could get through that on the first try....but would surely be enough to slay supernatural dragons.

I kind of feel the same way about it that I did with the first few years of The Walking Dead...cheesy but enjoyable. You get the sense that it doesnt take itself too serious...

Last edited by BlackOp; 01-08-2022 at 05:02 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote