Thread: Movies and TV Dead Pool 2 teaser leaked
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 07:36 PM   #47
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
How can we be wrong? Sail away with me, to another world. And we'll rely on each other. Uh huh.

I guess that I hated it because it was vulgar and not the least bit family friendly. I don't like movies like that. The rest of Marvel's movies aren't like that.
WTF? Did the R rating confuse you in some way? Your kids couldn't even enter the film without your presence. The theater holds you responsible for the decision of letting you let your kids watch an R-rated movie that they clearly warn is not suitable for people under 17. The rest of the Marvel movies aren't like that because they're all PG-13.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.