Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 07:21 PM   #553
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I've never cared less for Star wars characters in my life. That's how poorly written this new cast is. And when you have to go and dig palpatine up from the grave? I mean come on...
But what about all the amazing character growth from Rey?

She went from being good at everything to being good at everything. It was REALLY DEEP and engaging. I'm riveted that she might continue to succeed at everything she tries. Who needs a character archtype when you can just create someone who flatly goes through the story being dragged along by a less than engaging plot.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote