Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 04:28 PM   #546
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Hat View Post
Whatever happens, the whole thing was ruined for me when they killed off Han, named Han's son Ben instead of Luke's, made Luke a grumpy old man that somehow doesn't give a damn about anything now that he's older, and made Rey basically learn expert-tier force tactics in the span of a few days, with no training whatsoever. Also, I've heard rumors of Lando being revealed as bisexual. I guess that helps explain his dashing cape. But what else does it really do for the character? I mean, I guess it doubles his odds of getting laid. But aside from that...
Han loves robots. I guess that makes him a binary sexual?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote