Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 11:34 AM   #542
I'll be back.

Maybe JJ was original this time.

https://comicbook.com/starwars/2019/...zPE8UjuF74-m5M

Quote:
The actress recently revealed that, while her role in the film is minimal and the film itself hasn't been completed, reading the script inspired a powerful emotional reaction in her.

“When I read his script that he wrote I cried,” Russell shared with The Associated Press. “I mean who knows what it will turn out to be and I hope it remains true to what he originally wanted.”

With The Rise of Skywalker being that much further removed from the original trilogy, there are many avenues that Abrams could explore, but Russell assures that the story honors the legacy of the series.

“He’s not trying to change it to be something else,” the actress admitted. “He really respects what it is.”
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.