View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 09:10 AM   #275
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

1) I'm disappointed that my hatred of Alex Smith was not included in my roast.

2) I really would probably be better off if I started my own Royals blog and posted my Royals stuff there rather than on ChiefsPlanet. At least then I might make (thanks to Baby Lee for the editing help!) some money on it. And have the ability to delete hootie and pete posts.

3) It hurts my feelings that SNR didn't remember our multiple superhero team-ups last summer, post-Alex Smith trade. That's like Spiderman not remembering Iceman. (Note: By this reckoning, that would make OTWP Firestar?)

4) I did a great disappearing act from 2007-2011. Combination of working office jobs that restricted internet access during the day AND the Herm Edwards-to-Fat Scott years (they nearly broke me).

5) I enjoy having a username, avatar and sig line that have nothing to do with each other. Some might say it's the most interesting thing about my ChiefsPlanet profile.

6) I haven't changed my username since joining in 2001 (shortly after whizzing through Dune for the first time and falling in love with a certain swordmaster). How many other people have been here that long without a username change? I honestly wonder. htismaque is about the only one that comes to mind.

7) My best avatar remains the "Just say no to Stafford" one. In my own estimation, anyway.

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 08-11-2014 at 01:38 PM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.