View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 10:45 AM   #32
Veteran

I will miss Dio, but will never forget his music. His songs had a huge affect on me when I was teen. I went through some tough times, but I'd listen to Dio songs and would find the strength to continue. His lyrics could take you to a distant land, like Children of the Sea or help to heal an aching heart. Everytime I was feeling like dying during a break-up, I'd always put on Dio and he'd sing, "She's straight from hell, but you never could tell..." and I'd feel better. Gypsy, Lady Evil and Too Late were all good songs for that.

|m| I'm glad I was able to see Dio with H&H a couple years ago. He was awesome live. May he rock on eternally where ever he has now sailed away to.
Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Jawshco must have mowed badgirl's lawn.