View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 02:02 PM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
We have one IR which I absolutely make use of whenever possible. Dynasty leagues are always intriguing to me. We were going to do it one year but I was smart in my approach the prior year and had essentially the number 1 and 2 RBs on my team(We were only keeping 2) and honestly, I wanted to keep things competitive so I offered that we scrap it and do a standard draft. Of course everyone agreed to it. Won that year anyways.
This is our first year of the dynasty league. It was a keeper league before that but it was only one keeper. This was our first draft so I took Mahomes way higher than I should have.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.