View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 01:46 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
PPR Dynasty league. You get to keep 7 players from season to season. 6 point TDs.

QB: Mahomes, Stafford
RB: David Johnson, Lamar Miller, Peyton Barber, Chris Carson, Nyheim Hines
WR: A.J. Green, Smith-Schuster, S. Watkins, D.J. Moore, Mike Williams
TE: Ertz
K: Elliott
DEF: Ravens

You have two IR spots that you can use....so I drafted Guice and stashed him on the IR. I still need to pick up one more player before the season.
We have one IR which I absolutely make use of whenever possible. Dynasty leagues are always intriguing to me. We were going to do it one year but I was smart in my approach the prior year and had essentially the number 1 and 2 RBs on my team(We were only keeping 2) and honestly, I wanted to keep things competitive so I offered that we scrap it and do a standard draft. Of course everyone agreed to it. Won that year anyways.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.