View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 05:23 AM   #130
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Ace and Gary must have drove the censors crazy!
At this point, I've lost nearly all sense of what is common knowledge and what is a revelatory bit of trivia, . . . but Ace and Gary were voiced by Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert, . . . before either of them even got their big break with The Daily Show. Though I guess Colbert did have a recurring role on Strangers with Candy.

But my favorite all-time TV Funhouse isn't even a favorite for its humor, though it's still hilarious just not laugh out loud hilarious. More 'that is quality writing' hilarious.

Darlene Love is a national treasure

It's just a quality production all around, smart writing, smart visuals, smart mastering of the song and a great singing performance, . . . and that's before you even get to the funny, . . . if you know what I mean.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 11-26-2019 at 05:32 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote