View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 01:53 PM   #213
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinny Blues View Post
I agree with you, tooge. Admire your chutzpah, as well.

There are like carcinogens and junk in the grease-fire smoke. I don't care for carcinogens and junk.

Dinny
Well thanks. I've been doing competitive bbq for almost 20 years. That doesn't make me anymore an expert than anyone else, but it has provided me the opportunity to interact with hundreds of bbq affectionados over the years, and meat slow cooked directly over coals is generally regarded as not as good as meat smoked either over the coals with a pan in between (vertical smoker like the wsm), or meat smoked indirectly in an offset cooker. I'm sure FMB's food is fantastic. I'm just not a fan of the taste of smoke generated from fat drippings. Tomatos, tomahtos
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.