View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 05:15 PM   #97
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
No babymetal??? Wow, can't believe they picked a trash act for the 53rd year in a row!! It's like they're not even trying to appeal to their 50 year old white male fanbase with this shit or something.

I'd personally go for a Toby Keith/Nickelback/Bruce Springsteen/Jackyl collaboration; but that's just me.
Generally acts that demographically target women and gay men don't really catch my radar.

The halftime show is intended to appeal precisely to the type of people who don't LIKE football.

Which is why I don't care. I don't watch this shit anyway. I'm not a 14 year old girl.

But clever comment claiming all NFL fans are 50 year old white dudes edgelord.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.