View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 11:31 AM   #36
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psicosis
My point exactly!

He's wasting valuable roster space! Someone else can do his job, and do it better!

Why I ask this? Isn't he still in your bed at this very moment after your morning "gymnastics" session?

I know you guys need the money to survive, but he's just going to have to find a job he can actually do.

Good greif, is this all you have ? Really, a guy like yourself acting like a dick, I was wrong, I had you pegged as better than this.

You started this thread for what reason ? We all have opinions, that's all, if you disagree with me, so be it, but have some class doing it, acting like a dick is only going to soil the decent reputation you have created to this point.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.