View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 03:49 PM   #47
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It wouldn't surprise me to see all of the 60's and 70's animated Holiday Specials to move to a streamer in the next few years.

The Rights Holders will earn more money on a streamer year round as opposed to basically 4 weeks out of the year, especially this transition era, in which Live TV is down nearly 23% across the board while streaming numbers are soaring.
Watched 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' with my youngest the other night. That movie is amazing. The creativity on display is off the freakin charts. A Stone Cold holiday classic.

All that to say, i love watching Stop motion animation. great stuff.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.