View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 10:14 AM   #45
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Lew, you won your bet. I apologize as the bet seemed to be for the Denver game and I thought it was if we made the playoffs or not. That's my bad but I will honor the bet for the rest of the season.

Oddly enough we are making the playoffs because of our defense...how quick things can change

Some of you never gave Spags a chance to develop this defense they had to pretty much overhaul it and I knew it would take 8 weeks to show some signs of being on the ups. We got players learning a new system it takes time.

The communication on the field is much better they were in right spots to make plays. Tackling has also improved some of the NE players got jacked the **** up.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.