View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 04:31 PM   #478
Banned

When Chris Johnson goes to night clubs, or meets people ...

how many times do you think he's like, "hey guys, I'm Chris ... I run a 4.2 40!"

Uhm, probably never.

You want to know who says things like that? People (men for the most part) with a complex.

Our boy KC Native basically described himself in this thread as an uncoordinated mess (stone hands, no agility). Basically, he isn't athletic at all. An uncoordinated booger-eating dipshit. There's your complex.

We played flag football with this kid we met through a girl we went to high school with ... the dude was so bad it was hilarious. Our QB was amazing ... he threw him a ball one time ... it ****ed blasted him straight in the chest in the end zone, bounced up, was picked off ... it was maybe the most uncoordinated thing I've ever seen in my life. His response, "I wasn't ready!!!" He tried playing QB (we wouldn't let him) and he literally couldn't throw the ball overhand. I'm not kidding. He'd warm up, play catch, and throw the ball like underhand ... and he didn't know he was bad. He literally wanted to play QB. Couldn't throw. Had no idea. It was hysterical.

We nicknamed him "booger eater." He's a good looking cat, too. The aformentioned girl is pretty hot (she was a hell of an athlete, too, which is hilarious). But he was so oblivious to how terrible he was it was hysterical. "Booger eater."

That's pretty much how I picture our boy Native at this point.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.