View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 03:56 PM   #171
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
Show me where I equated their miserable failures to needing to be shot in the head or executed.

It's not being angry with Greg Robinson or being disrespectful to him. It's about the lengths of which the anger and disrespect got here and the move to justify it as a response to a loss and to excuse it as somehow normal.
So maybe you never equated it to being shot in the head or executed. Just pointing out the joy you take in others misery.

As far as those posted pictures, IMHO it is no different than some of those dark comedies that hollywood produces. I.E. "Pulp Fiction" any outrage over Quentin Tarantino from you?

Actually I expect that you will say there is. You appear to me to be someone who will always take the opposite side just so you can argue and bitch.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.