View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 06:59 PM   #162
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I saw a few comments from Wisconsin fans along the lines of "live by the Storr and die by the Storr," because he's pretty much all about himself... and maybe that's just being on Wisconsin, but they were mentioning his <1 assist per game and how he'll lose games for you before passing the ball.

It'll be interesting to see what Self does for him in that regard.

And I'm under no delusion that money wasn't a primary factor for players before NIL, but the old fart in me doesn't love the idea of all the roster turnover and guys in new systems every year and so forth. And it's similar to some of the one and dones of the past... they don't give a shit if they win a NC for KU or not and you throw out all of the experience of playing in a system with the same coach and players around you for one shot at something (obviously if they do, then yay... just seems like a losing battle in that regard).
Some of my favorite KU players were guys who waited their turn and developed in the program to become stars: T Rob, Frank Mason, Devonte Graham, Ochai Agbaji come to mind.

Sadly, I don’t see any of those guys (except maybe Agbaji because he’s a Kansas kid) sticking around in today’s game.

They’d all be recruited over through the portal and probably leave after a year of not getting enough playing time.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.