View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 07:45 PM   #1553
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Alex's Wins View Post
SNR should be hanging out with his family and he's writing this shit.

Swell guy.
That was yesterday. My family's not big on Thanksgiving. Nobody can cook in my immediately family except for my mom, and she really hates cooking.

I remember a fantastic Mother SNR quote from when I was in elementary school. The in-laws were over and were nitpicking about what she chose to serve or how she was making the gravy. She walked into the other room where my dad and I were hanging out, and she whispered to him, "If that asshole Abraham Lincoln were alive today, I'd kick him right in the balls."

My dad replied, "Well, to be honest, honey, I don't think you could get your leg up that high."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.