View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 09:48 AM   #29
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think this exactly.

Jones has been playing scheme sound too, this last half-season, which was my only complaint about him.

He's the best DT in the NFL not named Aaron Donald. He's versatile, you can play him in or out. He and Clark make a stud duo when healthy.

CB is the most overvalued position salary-wise in the NFL. Mediocre corners get a ton of cash. You gotta draft and develop there.

IF your front 4 is bad-ass, it covers a lot of sins. With this coaching staff and the veteran leadership of Matthieu back there, I think we'd be okay.

I think you have to let Fuller walk. Hitchens June 1. Watkins, too.

You can re-sign Jones.
I don’t think Fuller is going to command a ton on the market. And he has versatility with being able to play CB and S in this defense. I could see him signing with us this offseason. Breeland will leave because he wants that contract that he never got with the Panthers and his injury.

Sorensen needs to go.

And honestly it will be telling with how much Spags uses DOD in the playoffs. Is he finally learning his defense?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.