View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 08:05 PM   #21
MVP

I'm torn on it. I really like Jones. That said, I've watched New England for a decade and a half be a perennial contender and winner based on letting big contract guys walk or trade them at the right time and keep many more of the middle-tier guys. They don't have the bigtime guys, but nobody sucks either. I think it's just a better overall plan to have a solid of a roster from 1 to 53 as possible. With that, you also don't have the big dropoffs when players get injured.

I think, if it's a top half of the round pick, I'd strongly favor letting him go. I'd much rather replace him with our late pick with a guy like Marvin Wilson and gain a stronger player at LB or CB in the top 15.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.