View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 03:53 PM   #1490
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Did you watch the playoffs?
I'm watching free agency right now, where the team is ****ing around with Sammy Watkins even though they knew the very instant this deal was signed that he wouldn't be able to stick around for all 3 years of the contract as it was constructed.

That's an example of a player who came up big in the playoffs. ****ing great. Glad he's here. But not at $21 million.

I really enjoyed that Super Bowl run. I'd kind of like to see more of these Super Bowl runs in the future. And I just don't think you get there by desperately clinging to players like Watkins just because he had some big moments in the playoffs. Not when he is incapable of playing 16 games or breaking 1000 yards even though he's the WR1 for 4-5 weeks of the season.

Same goes for Clark. The coming up big thing is great. It really is. And unlike Watkins, he doesn't have an injury history to worry about. But I also think people remember Clark for his end-of-game sacks that were more effort than ability.

I DID enjoy the Derrick Henry and Janeane Garafalo shit talking. That was great. Maybe next time don't pay a 1st AND 2nd round pick for it, though.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote